Publication of Abstracts
The authors of submitted abstracts agree with their publication (without review) in the Abstract Book (electronic version) to be distributed to all participants at the congress.
Pediatric Surgery International
Pediatric Surgery International – an extension of the deadline for submission of the manuscript for consideration to 31 August 2022.
Authors of accepted abstracts (oral and poster presentations) are invited to submit their manuscripts for consideration for publication in Pediatric Surgery International (PSI). All manuscripts must be submitted to Professor Udo Rolle (coordinator of the Publication Committee) (email@example.com) by Thursday, 15 September 2022. The Publication Committee will then decide based on originality and scientific merit, which manuscripts will be accepted for publication in the congress issue of PSI.
Presentation of your paper is not a guarantee of acceptance for publication in PSI.
Instructions for authors can be found here.
Please direct any queries on submitted manuscripts or the submission process to Prof. Udo Rolle (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Abstract submissions deadline
April 15, 2022
Method of Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via this Online Abstract Submission Form (the form is closed).
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Only original work can be submitted, abstracts previously published or presented at other international meetings are not eligible for submission.
- An abstract cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors, and affiliations).
- Abstracts should be structured into four main sections:
- Case reports should be structured into three main sections:
- Up to two figures can be included as part of the abstract.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise, abbreviations must be defined in brackets after they are first used in the text.
- The authors are responsible for the content and the language quality of the abstract.
- Abstracts can be submitted to one congress topic only, double submitted abstracts will have to be withdrawn.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to the presenting author's e-mail address. If you do not receive it within one hour after the submission (and it will not be either in your spam folder – remembering to check your spam folder), please contact us at email@example.com.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us via the e-mail address above at any time before the abstract submission deadline. Please do not submit your abstract more than once.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by e-mail by May 31, 2022.
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory for each accepted contribution. All confirmed contributions will be presented at the congress venue and the presence of the author is required. If the presenting author has not paid the registration fee, the presentation will be withdrawn from the programme.
Submitting your abstract doesn't mean you are registered for the congress.